25 October 2018
VMI starts software engineer work/training program
Is a Software Engineer work training program right for you?
VMI invests in future PLC Software Engineers.
Smart technology requires smart people. To maintain and continue to develop the technological progress we have carefully built up, we are looking for new colleagues who want to retrain as PLC Software Engineers.
Are you looking for a new career direction, already have a few years’ work experience, and have an affinity for technology? VMI will invest in your part-time Mechatronics study program in collaboration with Saxion University of Applied Sciences in Enschede. Each completed module gains you a generally recognized, bachelor-level certificate. In addition, you will attend VMI internal training courses and familiarize yourself with our work methods.
The program will last approximately one year in total, with a dual approach (60% theory and 40% practice) and the possibility to start at our location in Epe in February 2019. We will offer you a contract for one year when you start, with the prospect of a permanent job at VMI. This is an interesting program with plenty of room for you to develop your individual skills! The training program is open to both internal and external candidates. A recruitment bonus is available if a suitable candidate is hired.
VMI asks that you have:
- Higher professional training or university degree in mathematics, or level 4 vocational training with a technical background
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Affinity with technology
- Willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- A challenging role with lots of technical depth, freedom, and scope for personal initiative
- A strong product range with an excellent position on the international market
- A friendly, professional working environment
- The chance to further develop your talents at an international organization
- Numerous training opportunities
- Excellent working conditions and a great working environment
Apply at Jobs
If you have any questions, please contact the HR department.
The contact person for this vacancy is Maaike Blom,
phone number +31 (0)578 679 122.