Hands off, eyes off with MAXX
We took traditional machines, and applied the latest technology, to rethink the machine. The result: the MAXX radial passenger tire assembly machine.
As the name suggests, MAXX maximizes output, quality, ergonomics and flexibility. While minimizing set-up times, maintenance and machine complexity. So one person has the power to do it all!
This two-drum machine combines a high level of flexibility with a substantially higher output – and improved green tire quality. Complete hands-off and eyes-off production is possible. Customized solutions are also available.
With MAXX, you can produce tires in rim sizes from 12-24”. A typical cycle time, with a regular tire, is 36 seconds. For daily production of up to 2000 tires. Among MAXX’s many features are:
- Automatic splice checking systems
- Robotic bead unstacking and loading and green tire removal
- Cartridge change during building cycle
- Moving building and shaping drum, static servers, transfer ring
- Servo driven applicator position,
- Mechanical VMI Synchrodrum® building and shaping
- Advanced material clamping
Options include random or 100% green tire visual inspection by operator, and a bar coding system for full track and trace.