Single stage car and light truck tire building
Based on our ultra-high quality MAXX® production technology, VMI’s EXXIUM combines high efficiency and quality with the flexibility to handle a wide range of tire designs. With a relatively small floor print and customized solutions available for additional tire components.
EXXIUM handles tire rim diameters of 12-24” and offers hands-off or operator production for more complex designs with additional full rubber components, steel and/or fabric chafers. You can also produce regular tires in automatic/hands-off mode, so operators need only load beads, monitor the process and inspect tires.
A typical cycle time on the EXXIUM, with a regular tire, is 40 seconds. For daily production of up to 1600 tires. Operators will also appreciate the optimal ergonomic design.
- Fixed carcass drum and moving transfer ring
- Patented mechanical building and shaping drum
- Advanced material clamping
- Moving belt and tread drum with static servicers
- Automatic green tire removal system for inspection
Options include a bar coding system for full track and trace.